Thunderbird is recently discontinued, but many businesspersons and organizations are still using it. However, due to the change and technological advancement, Thunderbird users are replacing it with Outlook, but it is not everyone’s cup of tea manually. Luckily, several vendors on the internet are working on automated tools to migrate emails from Thunderbird to Outlook.
Shoviv MBOX converter
Outlook doesn’t support MBOX files, and to access the Thunderbird emails; you first need to migrate Thunderbird to PST file format. Shoviv MBOX converter is a reliable tool for this task and is recommended by several migration engineers and businesspersons.
Shoviv offers this tool with a convenient GUI so even non-technocrats can move into Outlook from Thunderbird. Below are some of its other features which come in handy to make the Thunderbird to Outlook migration a cakewalk.
1. Users are enabled to add and convert multiple MBOX files in a single process.
2. The software displays a preview of added MBOX files before migrating them into Outlook PST format.
3. There is no restriction on adding MBOX file size; hence you can add MBOX files up to the maximum possible size.
4. Along with MBOX to PST, the software can export MBOX to Live Exchange and Office 365 mailboxes.
5. It offers a filter option on the Subject, From, and To based criteria. Using the filter option, you can get rid of unwanted emails from Thunderbird/MBOX.
A few more features are embedded in the software that you can evaluate by using the free version.
Read more: https://www.shoviv.com/blog/export-emails-from-thunderbird-to-outlook-2016-2019/
- How to migrate thunderbird to outlook 365
- MBOX to Office 365 Migrator