Scalefusion Android Mobile Device Management enables enterprise IT admins to remotely configure the Android devices such as tablets, mobiles, rugged devices, TVs and POS systems for business use. When enterprises go digital, one of the key impending tasks that lie ahead for a successful digital transformation is to provision the devices used in an enterprise environment- both corporate-owned as well as employee-owned with business resources, apps and content. The employees should be able to access business content anytime, anywhere
Furthermore, it becomes necessary to secure the business data on the enterprise devices against misuse, unauthorized access and attack from malware.
Scalefusion Android Management Software helps achieve this and much more with its comprehensive yet easy-to-navigate platform.
Top Features of Scalefusion Android MDM include:
- Extensive policy configuration straight out of the box
- Security enforcements with password policies, SafetyNet Attestation and Factory Reset Protection
- Application management for public and private apps
- Controlled browsing with website whitelisting and blacklisting
- Remote management of app and OS updates
- Device inventory overview and updates
- Automated compliance checks and security alerts
- Streamlined communication over VoIP calls, encrypted messaging & conference calls
- Resolve device issues with screen mirroring and ITSM integration
- Support for BYOD management
Why use Scalefusion MDM for Android Device Management?
- Reduced IT efforts for individual device provisioning
- Configuration for securing corporate device and data
- Allow or block apps and websites to save excess data costs and preventing distractions
- Push private apps using Android APK file
- Remotely schedule OS update or delay OS updates
- Help your team communicate and collaborate over a secure app
- Remotely resolve device issues, reduce device downtime and support costs
- Enable your employees to work with their favorite devices, anytime, anywhere
Scalefusion Android Mobile Device Management is suitable for:
- Android Mobiles and tablets used in enterprises
- Android devices deployed to frontline employees, last-mile delivery executives and field force
- Android tablets used as retail kiosks
- Android TVs used as digital signage
- Android rugged devices used for special purposes
- Android devices installed on trucks as vehicle-mounted devices
- Android tablets used in classrooms
- Android POS systems
Effectively managing Android devices deployed for diverse business use cases is streamlined with Scalefusion. Scalefusion comes with easy-to-use admin dashboard and free customer support to simplify device management for enterprise IT admins.